Join us for the first Pain360 Congress, an innovative, all-round experience!
New Congress dates for Pain360 will be announced shortly. Registration will re-open thereafter.
If you’ve already registered for Pain360, our registration department will have contacted you directly. Your 2021 congress registration is automatically transferred to the new 2022 congress dates.
Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Full participant - Low & Lower-middle income countries*
*Additional to Congress registration
*Additional to Congress registration
UNTIL september 13 , 2021
september 14 – november 25, 2021
From november 26, 2021
*Low and Lower-Middle income countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower – middle income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
Fees for all Participants include:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions (workshops excluded)
- Networking Reception
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks and lunch as indicated in the programme
- Workshops require additional registration and are not included in the main Congress registration
- To attend any of the workshops listed here, registration is required.
- Registration for the workshops can done via the online registration form, when registering for the Congress.
- Places are limited and based on a first come, first served basis.
You can request to be placed on a wait list in case the workshops are full.
- If you have missed the option to add workshops to your registration in the online registration process, or you want to add workshop registration after having completed your Congress registration, kindly contact the Pain360 registration department via firstname.lastname@example.org, to request registration to your chosen workshop(s).
Payment of registration fees in (EUR) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit/ Debit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: Pain 2021
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-312
IBAN No: CH30 0483 5150 0934 9231 2
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including October 20, 2021 – full refund less Euro 35 handling fees
- Cancellations received between October 21 and November 17, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- As of November 18, 2021 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact our registration department by email at email@example.com
Pain360 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140