Payments Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Applications for Sponsor and/or Exhibition must be made in writing with the booking form.
CONTRACTS & CONFIRMATION
Once a Booking Form is received, a contract will be sent to you for signature with an accompanying invoice. This contract should be signed and returned with a 60% deposit payment. Upon receipt of the Booking Form the organiser will reserve the items listed in it. Completion of the Booking Form by the Sponsor shall be considered as a commitment to purchase the items.
Once a signed Booking Form is received, a confirmation of exhibition will be e-mailed to you with an accompanying invoice.
SUPPORT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions (TERMS AND CONDITIONS.pdf) of Sponsor will be included in the contract as well.
PAYMENT TERMS & METHODS
- 60% upon receipt of the Sponsorship agreement and first invoice
- 40% by June 01st, 2021
- All payments must be received before the start date of the Congress. Should the Exhibitor fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organizer will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined.
CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY
Cancellation/modification of Support items must be made in writing to:
Mrs. Teresa Casillas Seoane
Rue François-Versonnex 7
CH 1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
The organizers shall retain:
- 10% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation / modification is made on or before April 1st, 2021 inclusive.
- 50% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation / modification is made between April 2nd , 2021 and July 31st, 2021 inclusive.
- 100% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation / modification is made from August 1st , 2021 onwards
All prices are exclusive of VAT, and are subject to VAT which will be added to the invoice.