ePoster Instructions and Information
ePoster presentations will not have a dedicated session time but will be available for viewing during congress.
Instructions for the Preparation of your ePoster
Deadline for uploading your ePoster: xxx
ePoster presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their ePosters by email.
Technical specifications for ePosters
Please submit your ePoster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: 1-page PDF (ePoster Title, Authors & Disclosure, ePoster)
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB