How to Create your ePoster
Instructions for the Preparation of your ePoster
ePoster presenters will receive a dedicated link (by email) through which they can upload their ePosters.
Deadline for uploading your ePoster materials: TBA
Technical specifications for ePosters
Please submit your ePoster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: 1-page PDF is recommended
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use the sample template that can be downloaded here.
In addition to the 1 page ePoster, ePoster presenters are requested to create a 5 minute long presentation of which 2 minutes will be dedicated to Q&A. Please prepare up to a 4 slide presentation – the first slide should be the title slide. Full details about specifications etc. coming soon!